Peter Bond and Associates participates in;
- Geotechnical Engineering, carrying out site investigation of ground conditions prior to construction, providing suitable and economic founding solutions.
- Structural Engineering, designing durable concrete, steel and timber structures from an understanding of their properties and behaviour of the material, providing engineering solutions to client problems.
- Civil Engineering, designing of stormwater management infrastructure and sewer management infrastructure. Surveying to set out for the construction of residences.
- Construction inspection and supervision, ensuring that design and construction standards are adhered to, setting the clients mind at ease.
- Building inspections, to determine suitability of use, survey of cracks and investigation of collapses.
- Stability assessments of scaffolding, to ensure adequate and rigid supporting matrix for safe working conditions.